Our annual fundraiser is a family-friendly event!
All proceeds go towards supporting Chaplaincy programs, which provide support and programming to individuals in the Carlington community. Many Carlington residents cannot afford to pay for arts and recreational programs. Your support of this fundraiser will make it possible:
- For community members to meet with one another over a hot cup of coffee or tea and healthy snacks five days per week.
- For women to connect with other women in the community and participate in fun activities and meaningful conversation together.
- For artists to create visual art in a studio space with all supplies provided.
- For community members to participate in dance and music classes, workshops, and special events, including monthly meals.
- For those in need of a listening ear to receive pastoral care.
Our space is safe and welcoming of all people; it is a source of connection and meaningful activity for this community. And all of our programs are provided free of charge!
For more info about the fundraiser, contact us at 613-728-9933 or email@example.com